The Happy Dog Mom Mission
Create a Happier, Healthier Life for You and Your Dog
Heal better, feel better, live better, love better….with dog.
Here’s What I Believe.
- Dogs have the power to heal us.
- Dogs are family, not property.
- Dogs deserve to be fulfilled and loved in ways that are meaningful to them.
- Life with dogs is messy, emotional and infinitely beautiful.
- A dog’s love is valid love. Love your dog passionately and shamelessly.
- Dogs depend on us. We must be their voice.
Here’s What I Want to Help You Believe.
- You are good enough.
- You are not alone.
- You’re doing the best you can in this moment with what you know and where you are.
- You already are the person your dog thinks you are. Treat yourself kindly.
Are you in?
Become a Happy Dog Mom
Happy Dog Mom is a tribe of women who understand that it’s not “crazy” to love your dog like family. In fact, it’s good for us. The world could use more of it. Let’s create a dog mom community where we can share the messy, funny, healing, tearful stories about what our dogs mean to us, what makes us happy, and what struggles we face chasing health and happiness. Along the way, let’s explore ways to help our dogs live happier, healthier, longer lives.
I’m making it my mission to find ways to be better with dog. Join with me as I share simple steps–all backed by research and experience–that you can take today to create more joy and energy for you, and for your dog.